Strandafjellet lift - Buy here
|Children 8–17 / Senior 65+||Adult 18+||Family|
|1 day||350 kr||450 kr||1400 kr*|
|1 day student||270 kr***|
|1 day, Fursettrekket (mast 2)||130 kr||130 kr|
|2 days Strandafjellet||630 kr||805 kr|
|3 days Strandafjellet||935 kr||1175 kr|
|3 hours||290 kr||390 kr|
|Night skiing||240 kr||270 kr|
|Single trip||60 kr||100 kr|
|Clipcard, 10 trips||540 kr||890 kr|
|Season midweek||2340 kr||3060 kr|
|Season Strandafjellet||3900 kr||5100 kr||12900 kr*|
|Gondola round trip
||100 kr**||250 kr**||600 kr|
|Gondola one way||80 kr**||175 kr**||400 kr|
|** with use of 2 trips of Clipcard|
|Key Card (required)||75 kr||75 kr|
*Purchasing a family package. See terms
*** Only on weekdays
You will find Prices for Stranda Skiservice, equipment rental and Ski School here
The card is valid from Monday morning to Friday evening. (Does not apply in Easter week) Students receive 30% discount on day passes Saturday and Sunday by submission of a valid student certificate.
Debt on all day and evening cards from Monday to Friday.
(Does not apply to Saturday and Sunday, Wine and Easter.)
Seasonal Family Package:
This package covers all the family (2 Adults + Child under 17 years). Children under 8 years free of charge.
Approved ID required by all family members.
All payments must be made in cash / show on purchase and extradition.
The card is personal, also inside the family.
In case of abuse, all the family may have to submit their cards.
Family Package Day Card:
Family package debt for two vaccinees and children under 157 years.
We give 10% discount on 1 day and hour card Strandafjellet at min. 15 pcs. Buy collect.
All lift passes apply only during the season. Last day this season is 28th of April 2018. There will be no refund for a lift card that is not useful. The lift card is personal and must not be transferred. Short cards will not be replaced. No return. In case of abuse or break on the alpine hill slope, the card may contract for the entire season. There will be no compensation for a shutdown, for example. because of. bad weather, stray break, machine failure or similar.
It is not possible to upgrade a local season ticket to the Season Pass Alpine Pass.
KeyCard is mandatory on all lift cards except single hours.
KeyCard is a reuse card and can be used in several ski centers in Norway / abroad.
Age limit chairlifts:
There is a 10-year age limit for traveling on the chairlifts. Children under 10 years must travel with one adult.
- The ski center cannot be held responsible for unforeseen circumstances that reduce the offer to the customer when the situation is outside the ski center and which the ski center could not predict or overcome the consequences of the relationship (Force majeure).
- Never ski in a manner that puts you or others at risk of injury
- Adapt speed and skiing technique to your skiing ability, terrain, snow conditions and traffic
- Skiing straight down the hill is strictly prohibited
- Skiers approaching from behind are responsible for avoiding collisions
- Skiers entering a slope or crossing a slope must avoid all risk of danger. This also applies if you stop in the slope
- Never stop in narrow passages or areas with poor visibility
- Skiers walking up the hill must walk on the far edges of the slope
- All skiers must have ski stoppers or safety straps on their skis, and make sure their bindings are properly adjusted
- Comply with all signs, directional markings, warnings and instructions
- You are obliged to help injured skiers. All witnesses and people involved in an accident must provide full name and address